Monday 27 June 2011

Children of Senegal

Children all over the world are the same. They want to feel seen, they want to laugh and they want respect
I just returned from a UNICEF field trip to Senegal, Africa where I was reminded how fortunate I am to be born where I was born. Most children in the world live on dirt floors, in huts, without running water or electricity. School is a luxury, as is clean water and the most basic health care. 
People wonder how difficult these trips are to experience. But, the truth is they are inspiring. The human spirit is so strong, and nowhere more evident than in the smiling faces of children


WHO SAYS YOU NEED NEW THINGS TO BE HAPPY? 

THE CUTEST!!




FATHER ~ DAUGHTER JOY.

WANNA PLAY?

COME SEE ME IN A FEW YEARS FOR A JOUER CAMPAIGN!

BOYS WILL BE BOYS.


I LOVE THEIR COLORFUL DRESSES!!


3 comments:

  1. Loving your new blog! Can't wait to read more about your adventures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful and inspiring! Hello little one in vibrant orange & blue print headdress!!! What a sweet, budding beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll follow you anywhere. Love that you've made the plunge into Blogdom! XOXO

    ReplyDelete